FS 4000 – 40 μm surface
- Three layers, made up of a surface-finished thin sheet, coloured paint and a transparent PET foil as a cover.The PET foil is durably bonded onto the substrate. The coating is free from halogen and PVC.
- Only for indoor use in the food industry, meets high demands for formability and resistance to mechanical load and specific chemical impact.
- Very good durability and resistance to mechanical surface damage.
- Very good resistance to chemicals and stains due to insensitive surface.
- Certified by an independent institute as physiologically harmless according to the Foodstuffs and Commodities Act (LFBG) and the Consumer Goods Ordinance (BGV).
- Unlike FS3000 25 μm and LMF 150 μm, many colour variants are available, food compatibility is ensured by the PET foil.
- Suitable for temperatures from -196 °C to + 50 °C.
Certificate - Coating system FS 4000