The self-adhesive ems-isolier® hollow-chamber profile - s (ems-isolier® HCP - s) forms a clean and sealed closure of our ems joints.
- Material: thermoplastic elastomer
- Use: ems-isolier® PU and PU-FW cold store panels
- Weight: approx. 1.8 kg / bunch / approx. 3.6 /box
Delivery status prior to installation
- The ems-isolier® HCP - s is bonded-in on the spring side in the factory
- An adhesive strip for the connection is on the groove side
- Pull the pink-coloured protective film off of the adhesive strip.
- Then join the panels together
- Panel is mounted with the ems-isolier® HCP - s and is thus bonded on both sides.
- The seal is tested up to 600 Pa
The 16-003461-PR02 Certificate is provided in our download area.
DOWNLOAD: Data sheet ems-isolier® HCP - s
- Can be cleaned to 600 Pa
- max. temperature +80 °C
- Low-temperature elasticity to -40 °C
- Resistant to acrylic paint
- Resistant to ageing
- Resistant to light cracking
- Shrink characteristics: 0.6 – 0.7 %